Hi all...anybody using the Noise Engineering Versio? Looking for some opinions as I consider buying one...digging the fact that you can upload firmware to any of the other Versio versions...just wondered what everyone thought about them in general.

JB

I don't personally have one, but the guy I jam with has two, the reverb tail generator and the delay and they are built super solid like all NE stuff and the two together are a whole lot of fun. Im out of space/money at the moment or I would buy them.

I don't personally have one, but the guy I jam with has two, the reverb tail generator and the delay and they are built super solid like all NE stuff and the two together are a whole lot of fun. Im out of space/money at the moment or I would buy them.
-- xnax

They look and sound really sweet with the fact that you can swap out the firmware if you want to change things up. I have a small Rackbrute 3U that is solely a compliment to my Minibrute2 for modulation/effects/etc and think this could be a really cool addition

JB

this user has left ModularGrid

I have one and love it since it can do quite a bit besides reverb and you can change the firmware to suit your taste.

I have multiple of them. The OG Desmodus Versio is too good to change, same with the Ruina Versio. Swapping the firmwares holds no value to me other than for temporarily evaluating another version, since I plan on keeping the DV and the RV.