I’ll take a listen tonight ❤️.
Thank you for the work on this!

Nice!
Will check it out somewhere tomorrow.

Oh... Is it possible to change "M10C" into "M01C" ?

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for all the work, making the compilation and I love the album cover with the modulargrid cat at the background looking through the window!

I am listening now and enjoying the music we made together in 2021 :-)

Great work and a big thank you, kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

@M01C and @JimHowell1970 changes made! And thank you @GarfieldModular, happy to give a bit back here for all the great folks who've helped me along on my journey :)

Will get that fixed @JimHowell1970. @Quantum_Eraser I checked my email and I never got a WeTransfer from you. If you can send one over to the email I sent you here we can slot it in.
-- troux

Thats strange. Anyway. I've sent you a Private Message with the Download URL for the File.

Many thanks troux for taking the time and putting the collection together and to Greenleo for the assist! Much appreciated.

Applause to all the contributors—I listened trough when it was first posted, lot's of inspiration across genres. Nice work!

All the best.

Will get that fixed @JimHowell1970.
-- troux

& well done everyone - not listened to everything all the way through yet - will do soon!!!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Yes! Thank you very much for putting this together. I'll set this up to play this afternoon.

Ran the whole playlist this afternoon and yeah, there is a lot of great stuff there. Very cool mix of styles and sounds and techniques. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!