I've checked every single site I know of and µMIDI 1U is OUT OF STOCK! ON EVERY SINGLE SITE! I'm trying to get this dude but I can't even press a single button that starts with "Add to". Any more sites I could try?

In Europe it's in stock in a few stores (e.g. musicstore.de, martin pas in italy). Don't know where you are located. Probably you'll find it used, too. Like here on MG Marketplace (right on the module's info page below the description) or on Reverb.com, eBay maybe...

Reverb's a good choice. Other places I would suggest are Thomann, Schneidersburo, Detroit Modular, Noisebug (used stuff). Or you could just skip all of that and go with Sweetwater...which DOES have these in stock.

Sweetwater has the Intellijel MIDI 1U, but not the µMIDI 1U, its predecessor, which is indeed discontinued. It's possible the OP wants the µMIDI 1U for some reason (cost?). Or maybe it's just that it's not marked as discontinued on ModularGrid.

Ahhhh...THERE'S the problem. One of the uMIDI listings was set up by Intellijel...who locked it. The other one (NOT set up by Intellijel) has the actual information.

This is a running MG problem. The only way to fix it (that's doable, really) would be to get into their account and UNlock it. Then it would be possible to change the module's status, but any sensible Internet site like MG doesn't go around hacking into user accounts. Other solutions are apparently much more complex and could screw things up. Ultimately, it comes down to makers paying more attention to what's technically THE modular database online. Hell, Arturia even posts the website's link in their synth manuals!

One of the uMIDI listings was set up by Intellijel...who locked it.

Besides the Manufacturer approved stamp is a button Message the Manufacturer. They should receive the message.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net