Hallo :-)

I want to minimize my rack to a intellijel 64 or 104 Case. The goal should be a standalone techno system to jam and have fun. My Modular got to big the last months, and this blocks out my creativity. Need something smaller :-) What would you do? What Modules would you choose for a smaller case? I need some inspiration.

ModularGrid Rack

looks quite small to me

I would be surprised if the size of it is causing your creativity issues

I would add more utilities

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Instead of getting a smaller case and trying to cram in selected modules to achieve a specific effect, why don't you try "thinning" your rack by removing modules that you are underusing, or that intimidate you, or that are pushing you in directions you don't want? Put them in a drawer and see what you can do with the ones that remain. Repeat and swap as needed. That costs you nothing, you can get started in ten or fifteen minutes, and what you learn can inform future purchases (if any are needed).

great advice from @plragde!!!!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

I also notice that the signal flow in this is sort of all over the place, and not in an arrangement that's more intuitive. Lemme tinker with this a bit...

OK...see how this feels:
ModularGrid Rack
What I did here was to restructure the layout. Nothing added or removed. Your "voicing" is up top, modulation and Rings on #2, drum and random on #3 on the left, FX on the right, and all of the control on the bottom. Also, the two 4 hp Doepfer mixers that are in row #3 are unused in this.

In case it's not apparent, the top row has your buffered mult (yes, you do have enough CV destinations!) then the STOs and Plaits. This is followed by your Quad VCA to give you level control over the oscillator signals. Then the Telharmonium has its own Veils to control the three outputs it has. If there was a quadrature source in here, you could hook it up so that the Veils could "strum" through its outputs. Fold is next (and since it has two inputs, try sending the VCA outputs to the Fold inputs!), Wasp VCF is next, and the Polaris after that, with one of the small Doepfer mixers functioning as a summing mixer for the various VCF outputs. From there, you could go on to an effects device in row #3, or you could use Rings as a final "filter-ish" device before FX. Lots of potential...it just needed to be a bit more visible.

Well, how open are you to buying new modules? For many of the Mutable Instruments modules, smaller clones exist. The resale value of your MI modules should be above the new price of the clones.

Perhaps getting rid of the Veils and Quad VCA and going with a Befaco Hex Mix? That's two less VCAs but a space savings.

Do you need the Noise Engineering BIA? Think hard on that.

The Magneto is nice. But could you get away with a Jelly Wobbler?

If you had to pick one of your multi-effects to lose, which one would you remove?