I can't make notes - but I can comment!
I've been messing around with modular for about a year now, and I think I'm finally getting it. After finally figuring out what it is I want to do - this setup meets my needs.
Fata Morgana II is an ambient / drone / noise exploration synth.
- The Centerpiece modules are the Mimeophon, Morphagene, and Ears.
- The main driver is Pamelas New Work out (its the brains of the operation)
- The Disting MK4 is a sample loader ambient exploration or VCOs for droning (or whatever you need really)
- The utilities I find slightly more fun are the Sloth (apathy), Krach, and Guillotine.
- The utilities that are the real lifeblood are the Duatt, State Variable Filter, and STMIX
I use this with an OP-Z and odd vhs/cassette tapes I find.
I'll post some videos once I have them, still trying to figure out the best way to record things!
Hope this offers some explanation on the purpose of the build!