Can i run all these off two PSU moduels as show? I'm using wooden rails and I have concerns the Tiptop Audio uZeus may overheat.

Has anyone put a heatsink on the uZeus before?

Thank you

ModularGrid Rack

The CP1A can power two rows comfortably. Not sure about the uZeus. I think there's some kind of booster adapter for it. Look into that. In any case, if you want to position the PSUs where they are now, you'll need flying bus extensions to reach the two upper rows. The ones provided with the units won't reach.
I don't know about the uZeus, but the CP1A is designed to be placed on the left for comfortable connections. Either that or upside down on the right.

As I'm looking at it now, that system draws less than 1 amp in power, and there's 17 modules. Any system with 20 power connectors and 1.4 amp of power should work fine, assuming your ribbon cables are long enough to reach the connectors.

The uzeus -12v is limited to 500 ma.

the rails are the heat sink for the uZeus...

personally I would try to find a single psu that can power all the modules and preferably with a proper bus board

befaco excalibus will power the whole thing and no rack wart - so a bit of extra space for utility modules

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

...or you could just go with something so overspecced that you can use it as the system grows (which it will!). Trogotronic has their m/15 supply, which has 5 AMPS on each of the 12v rails and 1 amp on the +5, and it's expandable. That might sound extreme, but when you have a P/S like that running at a very low draw, the result is that the P/S puts out less heat...which can affect the overall performance of the build. You also eliminate gradual damage to the P/S's components due to heat, which is a significant synth-killer. And the cherry on the cake is that with the above build, you eliminate all current inrush overloading...which will also pop your P/S if the overage is high enough. No chance of that with the m/15 in that build.

The best solution to power supplies is really simple: get the beefiest one you can! Even if you DON'T use all of the current capacity, there's still some major plusses to having a big honker like the m/15 and other hefty P/Ss out there.

Just a thought that has nothing to do with power supplies : I have a few of those modules and the small knobs are quite stiff and tiny (even for tiny fingers). can get tiring.