Hey there, can i have some thoughts about my possible first rack. is something missing? thanks
additional: Intellijel quadVCA or ALM tangel quartet? and does Katowice work as a filter or should i go with for exampel Ikarie(Bastl) or ALM Mum8?

Hey there, can i have some thoughts about my possible first rack. is something missing? thanks
additional: Intellijel quadVCA or ALM tangel quartet? and does Katowice work as a filter or should i go with for exampel Ikarie(Bastl) or ALM Mum8?
-- Figo

Katowice does filtering but I don't think it is what you want for a case this small; it is a bit more specialized. Watch some demos of it and Ikarie and you will see the difference. How do you plan to sequence pitch? Pam's is somewhat limited in this respect. What other equipment do you plan to use (at a minimum, to listen to it)?

If you haven't bought any of this yet, I suggest that you write up the goals of your system, and go through the various categories of modules, asking yourself whether you need one in each category (or why you don't). You will probably come up with a final list of choices that is larger than this case. You might be tempted to get very small modules to squeeze them all in, but that may not be a good idea. Instead, consider a larger case.

thanks for the feedback! I just started with a mother 32 in late 2020, got the mimeophon and the hyrlo a couple of weeks ago, that is already fun so i thought on building up on that. at the moment i use the output of the hyrlo for listening, what would you use? i try your proposal writing down where i wanna go. Besides that you would recommend a different sequencer?

You can listen to the Hyrlo if you're careful about levels. I have one, but for convenience, I send its outputs to ALM HPO or Befaco Out v3. If you're happy with using the Mother-32 sequencer, that's fine also. Sequencers, whether in-rack or external, take a lot of research, and even then, it's hard to tell until you actually use one for a while.

...thanks al lot for your input! Befaco looks good. Now i might compare some filters :D