https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1812537.jpg

Aiming for 3 voices and a drum, with generative potential, in smallish box

New to modular, but very comfortable with synthesis.

Took me a minute to figure out that I needed separate vcas to go with the envelopes 🙄

Please let me know if this would be functional or if I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance

As long as you connect the ribboncables in the right way to the busboard, it will be functional.

To me it is a bit an odd system. A quad VCA and three Eudemonias? Only two Ataxias?

What is your intention with your system?

The eudemonia vcas are dedicated to the filter, so the quad is to provide more free vcas for modulation routing.
One eudemonia per voice, with one for the drums

Two ataxia a provide 4 envelopes or 4 lfos, with the delay and attenuverter modules also providing 3 more lfos.

I want to design a modular with 2 voices, a drum, and enough mod and signal source to also do ambient generative stuff.

Would love to hear your thoughts

Three Hysteria, one Eudemonia and one Ataxia and that would be a voice.

But you want three filters? Why choose for three Eudemonias?

I like the eudemonia having a built in vca, and I am familiar with dreadbox products.
But the third filter for the drums could be anything. Doesn't have to be that particular filter module.
I would think of one each hysteria eudemonia ataxia forming a voice, but I see what you mean. I also have considered an Erica double bass in place of the antidote.