Having a blast with my Rackbrute 3U set up with my Minibrute 2. Would be interested in recommendations for filling in the last 6HP remaining considering what I already have in place. What am I missing? What would be cool to add to this setup knowing that I'm using it with the Minibrute 2 (also cross Rackbrute with my 6U as well, but mostly used with the Minibrute 2).

One note...I have all the effects that I think I'll ever need...plan to do some external stompbox with the Hendrikson....looking at the Hologram Microcosm as a possibility.

Here's the current state:
ModularGrid Rack

JB

wmd/ssf tool-box?

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

wmd/ssf tool-box?
-- JimHowell1970

I have considered that but wondered if it would be overkill since I have the OSD? or maybe utility modules can never be 'overkill' :)

JB

doesn't look like there's a lot of overlap - and more utilities are always useful...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

+1 on the Tool Box. Frankly, I'm amazed that all of what it's got fits into just 6 hp. It's perfect for adding lots of functionality to a small build.