Hi, I have been posting YouTube videos for a while now. I've gone a bit quiet recently, but I do plan to keep at it. I just checked my stats and I have almost hit 300 subscribers. I know in terms of YouTube this is basically pond life, but I can't help feeling quite chuffed that almost 300 people have hit the subscribe button. If I played a gig and 300 people turned up, I'd be over the moon.

I was wondering if anyone out there would consider subscribing to my channel and helping me get over 300?

Here's a link to my most popular video so far, which has had nearly 4,000 views and 160+ likes (it's gone viral!) :). I think you'll need to watch it on YouTube to actually subscribe. Thank you, in advance, if you do subscribe (or even consider it). Cheers! MLC

I'm already a sub, can't double-sub. But what I can do is add my voice to the choir: people of MG, subscribe to this great channel clearly deserving of your clicks: great production, great tips, great ideas. What else do you need really ?

--- Voltage control all the things ---

I'm already a sub, can't double-sub. But what I can do is add my voice to the choir: people of MG, subscribe to this great channel clearly deserving of your clicks: great production, great tips, great ideas. What else do you need really ?

-- toodee

Haha! Thank you. :)

Hi ModLifeCrises,

Nice to hear from you again and to watch one of your lovely videos :-)

This might sound silly, though I can't become a subscriber of your video channel yet because I don't have an account with YouTube yet. I feel it's a pity that only if you have an account with YouTube and login, only then you can subscribe or like a video. I plan to become a member on the mid-long term, once done that, I definitely will become a subscriber of your video channel at YouTube!

Meanwhile I would like to wish you success with the continuation of your video creations, keep up the good work and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Great video! I've subscribed...was a particular video that you watched on Beads that inspired you for doing this in Morphagene? Would you share if it was one in particular? What is the module sandwiched between Maths and Plaits? Also learned a new technique to try out with my Maths (looping envelopes to create a drone) :)

JB