Greetings all,

This is my first eurorack ever. I am going for a starter kit where I have all the bases covered. Couple OSCs, filters, buffed mult, mixer, env. generator, midi to CV module, etc.

Any tips or suggestions are welcome as I am a newbie when it comes to modular synthesis.

thanks!

Bump - any thoughts on this particular setup. Would really love some feedback from anyone that is willing to offer some knowledgable advice.

Thanks in advance.

Looks like fun to me. ;)

You might consider your vca/lpg sources. Seems like a high amount. (VCA: 1 in the Atlantis, 1 in Braids, 2 in the uVCA, 4 LPG channels)

You could drop the LXD and get a nice random source, such as the qubit or ??

Also the newer Maths might offer some great extras for you in a small system with it's extra mixed outputs and getable cycling.

I assume you're doing all of the sequencing with MIDI?

Awesome feedback!

I replaced the older maths with the newer version. Also, I got rid of the LxD on your suggestion and added the nano rand by qubit (assuming that is the module you were talking about.

About the sequencing - I am thinking of starting with a Arturia Beatstep Pro as it seems to have many output options (MIDI, CV, Gate, & USB). In the future I am thinking about possibly getting a sequencing module like the metropolis by Intellijel or a combo of the pressure points and Rene, both my make noise. Any other suggestions on sequencing would be fantastic unless I am covering all bases with what I have. Last thing,is the Yarns necessary if I am planning to get the beat step pro? It has CV/Gate outs that I could utilize making me think that getting the Yarns would be overkill/redundant.

Also, I want to find a way to sequence my modules using ableton clips for future live performance. I think expert sleepers makes something for DAW connectivity. What other options would you suggest?

Sorry for sounding a little newbie as I am just wrapping my head around the modular world. Appreciate the quick response though!