My first Eurorack build, so far contains clones such as Model D, Roland’s System 100m (main/basic modules-6 in total) and cloned versions of a few Mutable Instruments modules (Elements; Clouds; and Rings). Also there are a couple utility modules and a clone of Mutable Instruments Ears.

Well, for starters, put the Model D back in its own case, on its own power. Using an Eurorack cab to house any full-on synth that has power and housing already is a pretty sizable and potentially expensive blunder. Even in a Uli-case.

As for the clone modules, you should look into Mutable's Beads, which supercedes Clouds. Smaller than that clone, too...which, in a smaller-sized build, you want. Also, jettison the mult(s), as...again...there's better ways to do that, namely inline mults and/or stackcables, as neither of those take up cab space but do the same exact thing.

One other problem that jumps out at me is the disproportion of audio modules vs utilities, modulation, VCAs, etc etc etc. If you keep filling the cab in this way, you're going to have a GREAT audio module complement...which you have no way in hell to use properly as you've neglected all of the support modules that let the others do everything they're capable of. Again, this is another reason why that Model D really needs to get out of there; you NEED that space!

Before revising this (and it needs it!), I would strongly suggest spending some time studying builds by other experienced synthesists to see how they deal with these basics. You might also want to pick up a copy of the FREE version of VCV Rack so that you can dive in and see how all of this should work. VCV even has emulations of hardware Eurorack modules from a number of manufacturers in its 2000+ module library. https://vcvrack.com/ Once you get something like that under your fingers, you'll start to see why each audio module might benefit from 2-3 other modulation, etc sources. Work at both, then come back to this after getting some of what you need to know to make a modular go. You'll be happier in the end, as will your wallet.

Looks like a fun rack to play with!