Hi All! It's been a while since I posted any new recordings, but I have been busy recording stuff. This one I recorded early this morning after starting it on Sunday afternoon. It's my first experiment with the classic Todd Barton Krell patch. Huge thanks and acknowledgement to JD Cramer on ModWiggler for his most excellent recent tutorial series on this venerable modular patch and its methods and madness. Search YouTube for "The Krellberg Variations" to see them. I included a full detailed description in YouTube. Cheers!

Nicely done! Some seriously good stuff in your Two and a Half Krells. Enjoyed that a lot.

Thanks for sharing, I quite enjoyed listening to this and the patch notes and references in the video description are a welcome addition, so thanks again Mr. Knobs, have a sub :-)

--- Voltage control all the things ---

Thank you both for the comments. I made that after the first four installments of the video series I mentioned. Three more videos have been added with a ton of additional tips and tricks for the Krell, so I think I'll be trying a new version of it this weekend. Fun fun!

And just in case 5 minutes of this isn't enough for you (it isn't for me) I made some changes to the patch for added betterness, like fading the three voices in and out at different rates which adds a needed element of dynamics. I let it run largly on its own for 30 minutes. It's strangely relaxing. Cheers!

=d4e3b93232104757b32e2e82f8b7caf2&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

That there is some lovely stuff :)

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

Beautifully done! There are tumeni nice things going on in this patch—really pleasurable listening.

Nice work @TumeniKnobs. Question: which rack did you make this with? I'm curious about a few different points.

Thanks for the very kind comments. Much appreciated. This is the exact rack I used. Happy to answer any questions.

ModularGrid Rack