After spending months working on feedback patches, I took a break, redid my acid rack, and had some fun cranking this out tonight, hope you all enjoy!

Made with:
ModularGrid Rack

The MCO is turning out to be a particularly versatile oscillator, MSCL adds a nice touch, Squid Salmple rules, having just rebuilt the rack I think there's a lot for me to explore but so far so good.

Killer acid as always, man. Would love to experiment with your rack. Looks so fun.
Is that the FX Aid on reverb duties? Kind of reminiscent of one of their algorithms I tried out.
Keep up the great work.

Thanks @farkas, and yep, that's the FX Aid on reverb with the Reverb Black Hole algorithm.

Liking it, reminds me of stuff i'd be listening to in the 90's :)

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

Thanks @wishbonebrewery, the 90s were good times so I'll take it!

I love it, sounds super clean. I guess the drums are samples from the squid salmple, I love that kick, how are you sequencing it?

Thanks @Exposure, and yes that's the Salmple on drums. It's sequenced by the micro Grids with the accent out hitting an envelope to give it a little more oopmh.