Mostly done with my first setup. I have all the following already (either installed or on its way). Separately I have Squarp Pyramid for sequencing, Roland SE-02, ASM Hydrasynth, Eowave Quadrantid Swarm, Roland SH-01A and an upcoming Bastl Softpop II. Also a few pedals - GFI Specular Tempus, Walrus Juliana chorus and Earthquaker Devices Plumes. There's 22hp left. I feel like I need more tools for movement/modulation?

ModularGrid Rack

yeah - I'd go for a quad lfo, envelope generator and some more utilities - but then I'd also probably want another row or 2 to put them in 2 many sound sources for me in this size case!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

There will be another case in my future. I just need for my bank account to recover from the filling of this one!

That Prism actually isn't ordered yet, so I'm thinking all skip that to make some space (32hp then). So what about Maths and then 12hp for something else?

Miscalculated. That leaves 34hp. So Maths, Batumi and 4hp left for...?

kinks - or a clone of, as discontinued

when you get the next case invest in some blank panels - or make some - and spread out a bit - might keep the GAS in check a bit - I know it does mine!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Cheers Jim.