I'm fairly new at this. I own several of these modules but plan to pick up the rest. I use a drum machine Roland TR-8s; so I haven't explored that on a modular basis; but have another case in the ready for drums and sequencers.

I also have Erica Synths DB-01 as a desktop sequenced baseline, and have the o-coast/strega/o-control on my desk as well.
I use Ableton Live, thus the ES-09. I have the Keystep Pro Midi sequencer/controller with Midi/CV connectivity.

I converted a beautiful burl oak humidor and has Mutable Instruments: Marbles, Plaits, and Rings plus the Disting MK4.
I'm into ambient and otherworldly sounds. Not into Techno just yet.
Thank you in advance for your feedback.

the rack looks very sound source heavy to me - not enough support modules to do justice to the sound sources...

I would want an extra row for utilities etc etc

see my signature, particularly the formula, for a rough guide to getting the most versatility out of a modular synthesizer for the least amount of cash

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Thanks Jim,
I'll do my homework in implementing your formula.