I had a really great time making a video on how to build a copper tape and conductive paint touch-plate for my eurorack system. I start by making the paper mache octopus and then detail the wiring and soldering of the circuit, which uses a 9 volt battery as a voltage source. I am happy to answer any questions about it, and I hope you think its as cool as I do. Would love a like if you find it interesting. [Patch Notes in video description]

Hey Fred,

Ha, ha, that's a great video and a cool octopus! :-D Great atmosphere and nice experimental music, lovely stuff.

Nicely done, very creative idea and thanks a lot for sharing this with us. Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Oh Garfield, you are always just the nicest and most thoughtful person. Thank you for watching.

Such an epic video! now I'm thinking of what animal/object I want to make... maybe I can commission my friend, a papier maché wizard, to help me make something massive.

the performance at the end was just beautiful. thanks for sharing

ThanksCurioKid! I had never made paper mache before this. It was fun throwing that thing together. I really appreciate your comment.