Who makes this mixer?

dunno - but if you look at the product page you can see who submitted it - maybe you could DM them? they probably have a good idea

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

That’s a great idea. Thanks!

I bought this mixer some while ago on eBay. It was made by a guy from Berlin (can't remember the name). He said it was one of his first attempts (if I remember correctly) and it it based on the doepfer diy circuits.

thanks @Angst_Atlas for chiming in!!

@mikeleebirds - there are plenty of other matrix mixers of a similar size available - both as DIY and factory built

I've got both a york modular one and a pusherman one - both DIY - iirc they are 10hp each and use trimmers - personally I'd rather have knobs and take up more space - so if/when I buy another one I'll probably go for the doepfer or possibly even the low-gain...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

@Angst_Atlas thanks, I'll see if I can find a trace of this mixer somewhere.

@JimHowell1970 I know about most of the matrix mixers, but I liked the looks and size of this one. I used to have the Doepfer and the Livestock Maze. Now I use CVilization, but would like something that's a bit simpler and quicker. I'll probably go for the AI008, the Wyrd or the one from Bear Modules.

@mikeleebirds

I'm selling this Mixer on eBay Kleinanzeigen:

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/eurorack-matrix-mixer/2176962340-74-2149

I‘ll buy it!