Hi,

Im currently having a CO and VHO as main oscillators in my case (verbos system almost) but im thinking of maybe sell my Harmonic Oscillator and replace it with something else does that makes sense at all to you? Or are they too much the same and much overlapping eachother?

Im realized i dont use VHO as much and would maybe to consider to add one more complex osc.

Would appriciate your thoughts before pulling the trigger!

I've never used either of the Verbos oscillators (though I would be very interested in trying out the Harmonic Oscillator someday), but I do think the Verbos Complex Oscillator is very similar to the Make Noise DPO, as far as layout and features. I think you would be able to achieve a greater diversity of sound by keeping the HO paired with one CO, rather than having two COs. I don't think you would be gaining much more capability by adding a second CO, but that comes back to how you plan on using them in your system. If it were me, I would keep the HO and CO that you already have. However, if you are looking to swap out one of your oscillators, I would recommend the Frap Tools Brenso over the Verbos CO, as it is a very feature-rich CO. It is also slightly less expensive and smaller than the Verbos one. I replaced my DPO with a Brenso, and I am happy with it, but be aware that it has EXTREMELY high power requirement specs. It's given some of my power supplies problems in the past.