Looking at picking up a Clouds/clone to run Kammerl firmware on. Hard to tell which version is the most comfortable to tweak without having them all in front of me so turning to your recommendations. I hate trimmers, but if it's for set and forget stuff like gain in, output level, wet/dry, then it's fine. Looking at uBurst from Momo, Typhoon, and Monsoon from Michigan Synth Works. Or maybe even just an OG Clouds. Thanks for your insight!

I would get one with sliders, so Typhoon or Monsoon - much more playable for the minute variations that can send Kammerl into different places so easily

The big advantage as far as firmware with Typhoon is that you can have all the alternate firmware on board at the same time, so you'll have Parasites as well to play with. That's here in case you haven't seen it https://mqtthiqs.github.io/parasites/clouds.html

Typhoon's VCAs come in handy as well for expressive control.

Full disclosure: I'm Calsynth, and sell all of the above, but that's my personal opinion, not a sales pitch. You'll be well served by Michigan if you go that route.

Sorry , forgot to mention the addition of an FM cv control on the Typhoon variant is really a huge factor for me.

Oh sick! Dude, thanks for the info on those that’s really helpful! Also, I have a Beads, Kammerl surely offers more in the beat repeat sector ya?

I haven't spent much time with Beads, but Kammerl is a fantastic thing if you spend the time to get it down. A lot of people get intimidated with it, as when you first use it, it can be like a bucking bronco that hasn't had lunch yet. But well worth sticking with in the end. Super fun - there might be something out there similar, but that's on me if I don't know it.

I'd go with a full size Supercell, which has built-in VCAs, CV ins for every parameter, ability to send one source of CV to all parameters and attenuate each one. If you have the HP, it's a great option.