Really cool!

Ummmm...no. It's pretty and all, but it's going to be pretty useless like this. There's no individual VCAs (not counting the Optomix), you're using 76 hp for effects modules alone, and there's only three audio sources in the entire thing.

Modular synths aren't intended to be decorations. And yet, that's what this seems to be. I'd suggest rethinking the entire thing, scrapping the "one maker" idea (that pretty much NEVER works!), and proceed with a much wider module complement. You'll find that you can put more functionality into the build that way; I've only ever seen two "one maker" builds that I thought was worth a damn as an instrument. And yes, that includes things like the Moog modulars and the original ARP 2500. The two? Buchla and Serge...and these days, in both cases, you don't have to stick with the same maker in those formats anymore.

For example, if you tossed the DPO and STO, that would open up a 36 hp hole. Then you can fit a pair of Tiptop/Buchla 258ts into that hole, giving you FOUR VCOs. Pitch the Telharmonic, and you can add THREE of those 258s if you scrounge up another 14 hp from somewhere else. The three MN modules together = $1147. Three 258t modules = $600. So...six oscillators, more free space AND $547 back in your pocket? Yeah, I'd jump on that...as would most anyone else. That's just ONE example.