Hi,

with this kind of module can i control multi midi output from my computer ?
a track for one module
a track for one BD module and so on

Thanks

with similar modules, yes, but not this one - it's a single channel midi->cv module

sound like you want something along the lines of the hex inverter mutant brain or befaco midi thing...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

ok

Hi Philippepad,

I had the Doepfer A-190-5 and it disappointed me and you might notice that I usually like (or rather love) Doepfer modules, I am quite a fan of Doepfer modules. The exception are those A-190-x modules though, I didn't like to work with the A-190-5, not very logical, menu-diving and the lot and worst of all no manual available.

So I took the Vermona - qMI2 module instead, also 4 MIDI channels module and I love the module for it's simplicity in usage, it just does what it needs to do. I can recommend the qMI2 module instead of a Doepfer A-190-x module.

Depending on what you want to do with your computer towards your modular system, you might want to have a look into Expert Sleepers modules if you need more than that recommended qMI2 module can do.

Good luck with the search for a good MIDI module and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi GarfieldModular,
thank you for your answer.
I'm looking for Mutant Brain silver and Befaco Midi Thing also Erica Synths.
My goal is to remote my mac during composit phase.
Peace