Hi,

I'm looking or some advice please on getting an envelope that performs like my Juno 6 envelope.

I also have a Moog Matriarch and the envelopes are ok, I just prefer the Juno's.

I'm a little new to this and am expanding my modular set up atm. Is the Juno ENV just a 'flavour', I mean, is there a type I should be looking at? I like the way it's snappy and bites.

Thanks in advance,

Lemf

SoundForce is pretty well known for recreating Juno-esque modules. You may want to take a look at this one:
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/soundforce-dual-adsr

That's perfect! Thank's for taking the time to show me. Cheers.

i had juno, still have sh101. while juno used IR3R01 chip for its env, and the latter a transistor design, i find them pretty similar in their shape, especially achieving that characteristic Roland "twang" when applied to filter. actually 101 might even be better at it.

there are no envelopes that use that chip, as its unobtanium and used for fixing junos and jup8.

however, there are transistor envs that do SH101, like Frequency Central. think G-Storm might have done some etc. Intellijel is also in that vein, but i dont think it sounds as snappy as FC or 101.

Soundforce is probably doing something similar. its not an actual Juno env inside, no. but all things considered, it does not make any difference. get it if you have HP space and want cv control over everything. otherwise go smaller.

my $0.02

www.babic.com