I keep running out of Pam's outputs and am considering getting an expander and second Pam's, but since I often use utilities to make it bipolar 10Vpp (eg. Befaco A*B+C) I was wondering if there's some LFO or bipolar modulation out there that would do a similar job. I've got the Batumi, which is great, but nowhere near as versatile and feature-packed as Pam's.
I get the impression there's no module out there that can substitute it single handedly, but rather would need a bunch of other modules combined to do the same thing.

While I haven't used it myself, I've seen Frap Tools 321 advised to turn Pam's output into bipolar. You can shift the output by a DC value, so lowering it below zero, and if necessary add amplification up to 2x. I have a similar problem with Zadar, which generates positive-only values but can also be used as an LFO. I just take it into account that it's 0-10V instead of -5 - +5V.

Modular playlist on SoundCloud

Thanks Arrandan for the recommendation. I just checked the 321 out and it seems like the perfect tool for that purpose. Even better than the ABC, as it's 3-way instead of dual, and at a better price.
If I finally go for a second Pam's I'll definitely grab at least one of these.