I have Rings, Plaits, Pam, and Eudemonia. What am I lacking? 🤔. (Don’t need specific module just type) IE: more VCA’s, Quantizer, LFOs, etc. I have the nifty case. I want to make Modbap/Modtrap. I like Ali the Architect. TIA

more vcas (and other utilities in general, for that matter) is never a bad idea...

how are you sequencing?? you may or may not need a quantizer (& you could use up to 2 channels of Pams!)

modulation is probably also a good idea... but you have a decent amount in Pams, so I wouldn't worry for now....

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Thanks. I think your in one of my FB groups. I remember your signature. Anyway, yeah, I plan to use PAM as my sequencer and it has built in Quantizer. I plan to use Pam’s for my modulation too. It seems like it can do everything since I get 8 outputs that I can modify separately. 💪🏾

I may well be!! I'm in one or 2...

ok so given the reliance on Pams I'd get some attenuverters/offsets - if you can find one, a Happy Nerding 3*MIA is definitely worth it!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Thanks. I’m probably going to get more VCAs next check.