A fun little module from Frequency Central, their Volts Plats, a Roland 100M 132 based audio and CV Mixer.
Very quick build, and good result. Use it simply as a mixer, or do some overdriving and other interesting things.
Volts Platz build

Funny...I've been getting a bit more jazzed about Frequency Central's stuff as of late. They make some great Boolean logic modules, some with CV control, and I still think that their Stasis Leak FX module is a real contender versus the FX Aid XL. Lots of abuse potential with their stuff...

I've built a number of their modules, and like them. Good board layout, good power budgeting, and of course interesting sonic qualities. And their route master power supply is beefy enough for a complex rig.

Yep...I remember that a friend of mine had some FC stuff in his small rig, and as far as I know, it's still in there years later. Probably some of the better DIY kits out there...

I've built a couple of Frequency Central kits, I could write better build guides, the one's I've used were vague and outdated and lack proper clarity for simple key bits.
Had my eye on that Stasis Leak though.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery