After nearly 2 months of buying, selling, trading, etc, impulsively ignoring the advice to start slow, as well as stretching my budget as far as it will go , I've ended up with this:

ModularGrid Rack

208hp is my limit for now and I'm using the Moog 104hp skiffs, so unfortunately the 2 uzeus are necessary (unless anyone has done any modifications or can offer some tips). I had a configuration with Grids and Shades but instead picked up a Wogglebug v1 and put in the z4000 I almost sold. I had grand plans of an all-in-one system or at least one that could be used for designing more interesting drum sequences than I'm able to come up with on my own. But, after diving into other forums much of the weekend the Wogglebug makes more sense with what I've already put together. I also like having a CV-able dedicated EG so I can keep Math and Tides free for their other/additional functions. The only thing I'm in some doubt about is not having the dedicated mixer/attenuator that Shades or the Pitts MixMult I have on the shelf would provide. I do have a configuration with the Mix Mult but without the z4000. I have Sheeps installed on Tides, but switching firmware is pretty painless. I figured between Maths and Tides I'd have good EG flexibility if I was to take out the z4000 but all that's left to do now is keep patching and see where that leads.

All that said, it is always nice to get feedback on things, especially when you are starting out, so thanks in advance to anyone who views and/or comments!

Anyone? Bueller?