It's been a while since I've shared something here, and I was a bit hesitant to share this one because even if all the sounds are from the modular, my workflow has been leaning towards the DAW. I record samples or even full jams from the modular and then just copy/paste the parts I like the most.

Being a hobbyist, when I started with the modular I didn't really have a musical style or an idea of what I wanted to create with it. I think going with the DAW helped me define the kind of music I want to make without having to deal with the limitations of my current setup. 

The next step will be to figure out how to do everything on the modular and stop using the computer. I've been thinking about getting a bitbox micro or even an octatrack. That way my workflow could still be sample based and I wouldn't need a huge modular system.

Then there are some tricks I like doing, like the break at 2:13, where I mute six tracks at once and I bring a new one in. I still haven't figured out how to do that with the modular, probably with a bunch of mutes and switches, but I still have to think about it and see what approach works best for me.

Most of the sounds are from the MI Plaits. I've also used the Crossfold Antimatter a lot here. It is a fantastic module and I've used it in all my patches since I purchased it. The final arrangement, EQ and compression was done in Ableton Live.

Good stuff :) a good relaxing plod along.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery