Woaw! It looks great! :)
But why putting the "CV IN" at the top when you have space in the bottom ?

Thanks,
So many people prefer CVs on top and were asking me for upside down versions of the front panels.
Plus current layout has more space to twist the knobs while CV cable are on top.

Okay i see, but I think it would have been practical to put everything at the top or at the bottom instead of splitting them.
Have a look at the "omnimod" or maybe the Bitbox when it is upside down.

The way it is now, you will want to put it in front of you (at the top of your rack), but the cable at the top will come on the screen, then you will want to put it close to you (at the bottom of your rack) but then the cable at the bottom will annoy you. So literally, you are obliged to put it in the middle of your case.

It is just a personal thought on the design, would have been perfect with this little modification, but in the overall the Pro version seems great. I already have the 6hp one, so I will definitely be looking for the pro.

Keep the good work!
Cheers :)

I'm coming to believe that there is actually no perfect module, unless you buy all modules from 1 manufacturer or maybe 1 long row of just Mutable Instruments!

Take the great mixer from SSF, the Vortices, I'd like to have all my mixing done at the bottom right hand side of my case but to get anything like good ergonomics with the Vortices it has to go 1 row up, then I have a Happy Nerding 4x Mix the row above feeding the Vortices using Tendrils patch leads so I can access the Vortices knobs. I also have a HN PanMix Jr but that is back-connected to the 4x Mix.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

there is actually no perfect module!

"you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all of the time"

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

The Vortices feels like it needs its own dedicated Mixer to go with the Mixer ;-)

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

Definitely going to have to make room for this.

this user has left ModularGrid

Not a perfect module for me. With CV inputs on top, cables are on the screen and the knobs below.
I prefer buying a second FX AID XL.

Not a perfect module for me. With CV inputs on top, cables are on the screen and the knobs below.
-- Jihel

you could always turn it upside down....

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

-- Jihel
Never had cables over the display.

refuse-resist