Modular + Minilogue + 2X TX81Z's

https://dspkills.bandcamp.com/track/great-value

Nice!

Whoa! That's freaking cool. How the hell did you do that? In YT it says "generative" but it does sound more composed than most generative stuff I listen to. Some great sounds in there.

Wow! Very nice.

Whoa! That's freaking cool. How the hell did you do that? In YT it says "generative" but it does sound more composed than most generative stuff I listen to. Some great sounds in there.
-- TumeniKnobs

The "generative" was a total joke. There's nothing random or generative at all in this. I posted a vid a few days prior of the intial few bars and put generative and IDM in quotes, saying it was neither generative nor "I." All sequenced by 7 tracks of the NerdSeq. Nerd has 8 tracks, but I ran out of patterns, lol. Assimil8or is doing the heavy lifting with two breaks (Amen and Apache, of course.) Kick is SSF Ultra Kick and snare is the Kraken. TX81Z through Intellijel uFold for bass. Second TX doing some other bits. Minilogue XD doing the sinewave type melody. Acid lines are a Rubicon through Ripples and Plaits through Doepfer 18db. Used the computer as a tape recorder with just a little post EQ and verb.

Happy to hear you all liked it. No feedback from the wigglers.

Ha! Thanks for the details. It's even more impressive now I know more about how it was done. I don't post tracks on ModWig that much but I should post there more often. You won't get much feedback usually, but some people do listen.