if they bring out some kind of random preset maker via their website or something and back it up with some kind of archive, people can join and add preset's, similar to microtonic in a way only a a more immersive approach and for lxr. Im sick of all this oh what wonderous nothing awaits, ............. other than that i guess its kind of cool, not sure if its got real modular synthesis or its purely dps on a circuit, still cool module, with a couple of separate outputs, cv ect always great.

other than that i guess its kind of cool, not sure if its got real modular synthesis or its purely dps on a circuit, still cool module, with a couple of separate outputs, cv ect always great.
-- Gravitymike

I like the 'bring your own sequencer' aspect of it. The biggest questions for me is how will they implement CV to parameter mapping, and will saving sounds/kits/etc be simple. The reason I sold my LXR-02 was because while I really liked the sound a lot, I found the workflow pretty complicated, particularly when it came to saving things, and doing detailed sequence editing. A lot of bouncing between menu pages.

Erica make good modules and, I guess it's their prerogative, but it seems like they never update the digital modules with any extra features or stream-lining of UI. They make sure there are no bugs and then move onto the next module. So be sure you like what it is when you first try it, because it won't change at all down the road.