Hi everyone!!!
Have a question about any power issues. I checked the specs and it say +12V/8000ma, -12V/4800ma, +5V/16,000. I know practically ZERO about electricity so the math is not working for some reason so I figure there is something I'm not understanding. I'm getting 28,800ma total of power adding all together... Or would it be 19,200ma for just + with - subtracted? My main question is... If it's either 19,200ma or 28,000ma that should trip my wall outlet (15Amp) being 19.2 Amps ~ 28 Amps shouldn't it?
I guess what I'm asking is... Will this run perfect on your run of the mill 15Amp wall outlet or do I need something special?
Thank You for any help.

No worries, it will run fine and will not blow any fuse. I'm actually running a similar case and a large ADDAC 901M on the same 16A circuit without problems.

The power coming out of your wall outlet is 15A @ 120V, this equates to 1800W, the (whole order of magnitude) voltage difference being the thing you are missing.

The power you are pulling from the wall at THE VERY max from that case is something like 300W, and that's at absolute max (and there is no way you can come close to pulling like a quarter of that 5V margin)

You would have a very, VERY hard time maxing out a breaker circuit with a Eurorack setup.

Thank you Wiggler55550 and CraigKirk for helping me understand electricity better and relieving stress about turning about 500hp into a smoke and lights show with a bunch of liquid mostly running out of my eyes... With the feeling like I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane with... What did I forget... Oh... The chute!!!