this user has left ModularGrid

Very poetic and drony. Nicely done! I also like creating weird experimental stuff on my modular.

Very poetic and drony. Nicely done! I also like creating weird experimental stuff on my modular.
-- sacguy71

Thanks sac guy. All of my music is experimental by default (because I have no idea what I'm doing!)

this user has left ModularGrid

@Gworn, same here. I just do this for fun and creating weird stuff is exciting. I never know what result I will get even if I craft patch and sequencer perfectly.

Lovely stuff Gworn - how are you sequencing? What else is in the patch?

Lovely stuff Gworn - how are you sequencing? What else is in the patch?
-- gumbo23

Thanks for listening Gumbo! Rings is being sequenced by the Turing machine -> Pico Quant. Pam is sending a sine wave to modulate the Structure input of Rings, which I believe is in "sympathetic strings" mode if I'm not mistaken. Triplatt is used to attenuate the audio signal from Rings (it was slamming my mixer). The accompanying voice is coming from MicroFreak (an arp with ample spice+dice). Both voices are fed through the Valhalla Supermassive plugin in the DAW.

Love this. So simple and beautiful. I’m a sucker for slow Rings melodies into a huge reverb. Could listen to this for hours. Cheers!

Love this. So simple and beautiful. I’m a sucker for slow Rings melodies into a huge reverb. Could listen to this for hours. Cheers!
-- TumeniKnobs

Thanks for listening! Slow rings melodies -> big verb describes most of what I've been doing lately. I think I might actually sell my rings module though, I tend to spend more time flarfing with it than producing sounds. Might have to get my greasy mitts on a Basimilus...

Great stuff :)

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery