It would be a real beast if at least one of the adders were not fixed to octaves but variable within an octave, even better, if both channels had a tiny extra knob for fine tuning 1V/oct

there are plenty of other modules that'll do those things though aren't there... choose the module that's right for you... positivity, y'know...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

there are plenty of other modules that'll do those things though aren't there... choose the module that's right for you... positivity, y'know...
-- JimHowell1970

There is nothing wrong with voicing one's opinion regarding products and companies that one likes, that's how companies sometimes listen to customers' feedback and upgrade products... constructive discussions, y'know...

It would be a real beast if at least one of the adders were not fixed to octaves but variable within an octave, even better, if both channels had a tiny extra knob for fine tuning 1V/oct
-- luchotron

Sort of like this? https://www.modulargrid.net/e/noise-engineering-quantus-pax-silver You'd have to have some DC offsets to use as your transposition voltages, but this not only handles those individual inputs and mults your primary CV input, there's a circuit that can transpose the entire module's CV complement.

I got this one about a month ago: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/vpme-de-t43
It's smaller than Beast's but has many types of switchable offset voltages (they can be combined) and two voltage inputs to transpose with. It only has one single output though.

To be honest I mostly use the octave switches, that gives the most ear-pleasing results, so I kind of understand why ALM went with this design on their module.

The Klavis Caltrans will let you transpose/change octave or semitones in steps, but it's much more than that! also an autotuner and calibrator with 4 channels.
I have one, if you are into tonal music it's a total game changer