A new effects unit from Neutral Labs, the Scrat They describe it as “an aggressive sounding multimode Steiner-Parker filter with a twist”m the twist being that you are able to plug in random electronic components to ports on the front to change resonant capabilities. They include some cards and random components to try.
A generally good build, though the trimming you need to do to get the headers for the plug-ins through the front panel could be challenging.

Sounds great, and lots of modification potential, another good Neutral Lab kit.

Build

“an aggressive sounding multimode Steiner-Parker filter with a twist”.

Build
-- Ravenware

I can't imagine how you could get a Synthacon VCF to sound even MORE aggressive than that circuit already was! There were VCF settings on mine (had from 1981 - 1994, traded it for my first ARP 2600) that were so downright vicious, just the slightest HINT of Nyle's nasty VCF's antics would suffice...sort of like how you might only need 1/2 (or LESS!) of a ghost pepper for an entire pot of chili that can serve 20+ people. Scaaaaaaary!

traded it for my first ARP 2600

I sold my 2600 to buy a Korg 770 because I needed a lead synth to do bad covers of ELP songs. Should have kept the 2600....