this user has left ModularGrid

Sorry to hear that, I have 4 of their modules. Hopefully they'll be able to make a comeback at some point in the future.

Oh. I guess that explains why I can't find PM Mutes anywhere... :(

Glad I went ahead and bought myself a second Arpitecht the other day too!

Damn...sad to hear that. But it makes sense; the entire supply chain for electronic components has been shot all to hell, shipping can still be dicey, and so on.

Do what you've got to do for yourselves...and may the sun shine on you and the wind be at your backs. Godspeed, y'all...

Sad news. ‘Planning for the future’ is ‘impossible’... A situation that many companies are experiencing. A page is being turned in the world of modular.

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).

That's indeed real sad and bad news. I never managed to get a WMD module yet, looks like I have to hurry :-(

Then I also heard that Synthesis Technology is going to stop by March 2023 :-( Yet another bad news... and I was barely recovered from the shocking news earlier this year that Mutable Instrument decide to stop their production too...

Let's hope that good times for Eurorack manufacturers will return soon! Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

I’m sad as well and big fan of WMD modules and have all of their fabulous percussion modules, Metron sequencer and Performance mixer all top notch gear that looks great, sounds incredible and fun to use. Hopefully they come back in the future. The WMD and SSF collaboration produced really cool modules too like Toolbox and Blender.

One day the kids will see these expensive racks in old studios and get told "this is how we were making these sounds".

Of course there will also be WMD devices in there.

I am sad as well and love WMD modules and have quite a few in my setup. Hope they come back one day.