Hi all,

I started in modular a few years ago with small semi modular synths and gradually built up a large 14u system focus on percussion and weird trance type beats. Looking to jam with fellow synth nerds here in northern California. Sad to see great modular synth firms end production like Mutable Instruments, Synthesis Technology and WMD.

Ben Scott

Reporting for duty! I'm in Trinity County, between Eureka and Redding, so definitely Nor Cal, but I might still be far away from you...

Cool love it up there so peaceful. I just had a jam with some local folks where we jammed all day on modular and drank beer. A good time. Do you know about the Monday modular Zoom meetups on Modwiggler? PM me if you want to know more. Met cool synth friends there. My goal this year is get workflow and recording where I want it to be and master my gear.

If either of you are interested in jamming this summer, PM me / i'll send you a message. Currently staying with my folks in Palo Cedro with my 9U, pod FX rack & drum machines.

sounds good

Cool love it up there so peaceful. I just had a jam with some local folks where we jammed all day on modular and drank beer. A good time. Do you know about the Monday modular Zoom meetups on Modwiggler? PM me if you want to know more. Met cool synth friends there. My goal this year is get workflow and recording where I want it to be and master my gear.
-- benscott

Hey, I love mountains too. Sounds like a fun jam session with modular and beer. The mountains remind me of when we were happy with my family. When I was in high school, we lived in Sandpoint, Idaho, but then we moved when my parents divorced, and I lost contact with my father. It became my childhood trauma. I read some research papers here https://studydriver.com/childhood-trauma-essay/, and I liked the advice to get into music. Now modular synths help me deal with sadness and nostalgia. I hope you get your workflow and recording up and running soon. Good luck in achieving your goals through music.