With ornament and crimes on sequencing duty is there enough audio oscillation?

With ornament and crimes on sequencing duty is there enough audio oscillation?
-- emergencypeanut

I think you might have some bigger problems than enough oscillators. For one thing, you DO realize there's only 104 hp for those honkin' big modules in the 3U row, right? By having those there like that, you're causing them to monopolize the build, and the end result is that you've got some really cool modules...but very little in the way of getting them to work together as an instrument. Part of the problem, of course, is the cab itself; while it's possible to cram a decent build into a Palette 104, this majorly involves reducing the module sizes so that everything that should be there CAN be there. Instead, three of those modules take over half of the 3U row, which is forcing you to jam things in as afterthoughts, where space allows. This isn't a good thing, especially given that the Panharmonium is sort of the only nonreplaceable that's there. And I say "sort of" because there's likely ways to do what it does with certain combinations of modules. Although in this case, you don't really have any audio sources to feed it (hence the stereo inputs as well as Dave noting that the module is a "mutating spectral resynthesizer"...and resynthesis tends to need some sort of incoming audio to...well, resynthesize.

What Lugia said. If this is the size of system you're committed to, you can't fill it up with enormous modules. You can, however, pick one "pet module" and then build up a more workable system around it. In this case, I'd ditch the Starlab... you already have FX in your 1u row. Consider how much more fun and useful this system would be if you replaced the Starlab with the following:

Klavis Twin Waves (8 hp)
XAOC Zadar (10 hp)
Another small VCA module (4 hp)
Any of a variety of other utilities (mixer, attenuator, etc.) (6 hp left)