Continuing my endless goal for the perfect little standalone system, which also combines nicely with my larger system. Currently focused around the beautiful lofi but somehow amazing quality Speak To Me speaker module from the lovely Winterbloom. Not pictured is the dual buffered mult above the 1U row on the Intellijel 62HP 4U Palette case.

Not pictured is the dual buffered mult above the 1U row on the Intellijel 62HP 4U Palette case.
-- graycat

Easily fixed. Just add another tile row and check under Intellijel's listings for the Palette 62 utility bar. Just remember to pull up the "screenshot" and refresh that, otherwise we'll still all see this layout.

The more obvious problem has to do with the Intellijel stereo mixer tile. That's usable in that position...but it can also connect directly to the cab's 1/4" jacks, which then lets you fly a second signal (such as effects) over the main mix to parallel it into the final stereo output. If there's no earth-shaking need for the connecting modules at the left end of the tile bar, I'd suggest tossing those and then adding Intellijel's stereo VCA tile to have CV over one or the other signals to mix. And adding a DuATT would also be a VERY good idea, as you don't have any way to add offsets, mix CVs and modulation signals (the stereo mixer is AC-coupled...won't pass anything below audible range!), or do inversion/polarization of your modulation.

Hmmmmm...
ModularGrid Rack
...sort of like that. Also, I ejected the speaker...yeah, I know it sounded cool and all, but by tossing it and the Ochd, I was able to put the NANO Quart in instead. That module has four AD envelope generators which can be looped to serve as variable-waveform LFOs where needed. And that was 100% needed...otherwise, all you had was the Ochd as a modulation source, with NO envelope generation. It even rocks the same look as the Qu-bit black panels!