Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a module that lets me mix, offset, scale, and otherwise mangle several CV signals. 4ms SISM and TipTop MISO come to mind, but I have developed a severe aversion to these mini-pots that are not mounted to the front panel and would really prefer a module with a clean, spacious layout and full-size, haptically satisfying knobs. Happy Nerding 3x MIA seems to be sold out everywhere with no word about a restock anytime soon, so my number one option at the moment is the XAOC Samara. Do you have any other ideas or recommendations?

Regards

alternative: doepfer matrix mixer

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Warm Star Electronics has a module called The Bends in 10hp. That might be an option to look for. You can find them used occasionally and they are fairly inexpensive.

Warm Star Electronics has a module called The Bends in 10hp. That might be an option to look for. You can find them used occasionally and they are fairly inexpensive.
-- farkas

Wow, this looks fantastic and extremely well thought out! Thank you for the tip, I hope I'll find one on the secondary market since they don't ship outside of the US...

alternative: doepfer matrix mixer
-- JimHowell1970

Definitely on the shortlist, although the knob matrix is almost a bit crammed imo. Thank you for the suggestion!

Hmm...well, Tiptop should be close to dropping the Buchla 257t at this point, and that would be a good candidate here. Also, Frequency Central's jammed the ARP 2600's signal manipulation section into a little module called the Process 26, and that'd work well, too.

Also, Frequency Central's jammed the ARP 2600's signal manipulation section into a little module called the Process 26, and that'd work well, too.
-- Lugia

Looking into this one myself. But to be honest, the name kinda gives me the creeps.

Hi, a few comments:
-- I have SISM and am very happy with it. Yes the mini-pots are small, but the spacing is adequate for me to use happily.
-- Levit8 has medium-sized nobs and can handle a lot of duties SISM can
-- Joranalogue Morph4 may be interesting for you, but it is more of a mashup module than offset/attenuvert
-- WORNG Vector Space does a tone of CV mashup and everything is selected by tap