ModularGrid Rack

I'm reorganizing and this rack is sort of a scetch of where I want to be headed.

I already have most of the modules shown, except the verbos and the erica synths drum machine and I'm quite sure that I'm missing some utilities here and there - whats your take on this?

And yeah, I know, it's probably smarter to just get a drum machine and save a bunch of rackspace but I'd really like to try out the squid salmple and bia with the erica synths drum machine and be able to cv the **** out of these. I also have a dfam and some fx pedals on the side and a 114hp "skiff" that can be used as an extension.

Now the other thing thats been on my mind: instead of the erica synths dm, I thought about grabing a digitact and mutant brains/ cv.ocd combo and use that to sequence my modular... or mostly my drums actually. To this point I'm not quite sure which of these would be more fun to operate and which goes further in terms of overall (drum) sequencing abilities. - I hate hearing the same beat over and over and over again so I want to be able to make quick adjustments to keep things interesting.
The digitact can also be used for drums and for fx and so on, I'm well aware of that but I'm not trying to use it as a substitute for anything, except a bad ass drum sequencer. I've been looking at other hardware sequencers (polyend, oxy, etc.) as well but I really don't like their style. to bright, to shiny, to smooth or unjustifyable, like the grp r24.
If anyone has some experience and/or expertize to share I'd be really glad to hear it! :-)

Take a look at the Stolperbeats trigger sequencer... I love mine!