* Monome Teletype (18) - $400 used
* Mutable Peaks (8) - $200 new
* O'Tool+ (8) - $325 new
* uScale (6) - $220 new
* Xaoc Poti Expander (3) - $45 new
* Malekko Mix 4 (3) - $110 new

Notes

Flaws

Still needs more attenuation and another filter would be nice. If we could fit the Xaoc Samara that would be great. If not, Tangle Quartet could do in a pinch. Optomix Rev 2 might be nice as well, allows sidechaining or acts as a Low Pass Gate, and could let us get away with swapping a buffered mult in for Mix4. That winds up with a nice case though more attenuation would sure af help. Maybe swap uScale and Mix4 for Samara or Blinds?

Possibilities

The only thing this case lacks compared to Straylight is a good verb/erbe. Frames/Brainseed esque stuff is handled by Earthsea, non-granular cloudy magic is done with DLD, drums with Peaks, physical modeling through Elements, crazy clocking and sequencing options from Meadowphysics and Teletype, modulation galore from Batumi, Just Friends, and URA, endless Timbre exploration with Mangrove and Morphing Terrarium.

Worth?

Lose 2 HP overall and costs ... well, another 2200 more dollars. T_T Praga, Teletype, Elements, and O'Tool+ are the big pieces.

Assuming I get Teletype everything else can be done with the current case as is. Would be nice to have a uScale for quantizing, peaks for Drums or O'Tool+ for visualization but the rest certainly isn't necessary. Hell, I could swap Rings for Morphing Terrarium whenever I tire of wavetables. Praga is nice to make the rig more portable (no mixer) and make the mixing/muting more "playable" but even that definitely isn't a necessity.

That said, I could sell the O/A/x2, uVCA, Cold Mac, and Dual ADSR for 500 or so. Could get another 500 for the Mother. That brings it down to just an additional 1200 bucks. :-(