This was my first attempt at building a rack.

I was looking for versatility, multiple voices, and sequential control with gate switches, So, I have an Eric Synth voice, Roland voices, an Oberheim styled voice, FM voices, plus crazy saws and squares. I have filters, vcas, effects, sequential switches, etc.

If I need more, I have semi-mods Behringer Neutron and Model D to supplement and build on.

Logic Pro X, VCVRack2 and Reaktor Blocks also supplements this rig. Expert Sleepers helps with the CV/Gate connections.

Please note: the uZeus cannot be safely used in this rack, it is a placeholder. I actually use a PSU from an old computer to supply power instead.

Just a word of advice, that section of your second row with a bunch of 2hp modules will not be fun to use. If you have to have modules that small, it will be best to spread them out around your rack if you actually hope to make use of them. Better yet, invest in a larger case so that you can utilize modules that have some actual room to tweak knobs and plug cables in, and only use tiny modules to fill gaps. You will thank yourself later.
Have fun and good luck!

Just a word of advice, that section of your second row with a bunch of 2hp modules will not be fun to use. If you have to have modules that small, it will be best to spread them out around your rack if you actually hope to make use of them. Better yet, invest in a larger case so that you can utilize modules that have some actual room to tweak knobs and plug cables in, and only use tiny modules to fill gaps. You will thank yourself later.
Have fun and good luck!
-- farkas

Thanks Farkas! That is a good point. So far, the 2HP components have not lived up to my expectations and are candidates for removal.

I may just place blanks in their place.

David