Hey guys, this is my rack, pretty much happy with everything in it except for the Erbe-Verb than I can't seem to wrap my head around even after a year, so I've decided to get rid of it.

First thought was to replace it with Qu-Bit Data Bender, which leaves me with 6hp to fill and I thought about maybe a uVCA?

I'd like to have your thought on what you'd personally do with those spare 20 hp and what you think you'd be missing in this rack.

And just so you know sequencing comes from a keystep pro and drums from a TR-8S.

Edit: also thinking about the new endorphines x Huang Ghost which would leave me 4hp!

Thanks guys!

ModularGrid Rack

Voltage Block would be a nice addition if you'd consider a non-effects module. There's lots of opportunity in this rack to send stepped modulation and alter many parameters at once

An alternate idea would be Mimetic Digitalis + one of the new NE effects modules

seems like you have a decent number of effects modules already

a matrix mixer... especially when used to combine copies of the modulation sources you already have to generate some more interesting ones...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Thanks guys!
Those are actually pretty good ideas, I know I'm way too much into effects...
I'm going to have a look at what you suggested, thanks again.