Anyone knows a pre-build alternative for this one? Love to get one but have the soldering skills of a 6 year old.

Disting Mk4 algo F-6 (Shift Register Random Quantized CVs) is pretty similar, and of course it can do a ton of other things as well.

Another option is users here who assemble any diy kit for you. I have already bought two from the user @RTFM and I am very happy. You can ask him how much it would cost you assembled, and if he doesn't have what you're looking for, he can always assemble a Music Thing Modular module (Turing machine) that can give you similar performance.

Ladik also has the Composer N which is one of my favourite modules. I can heartily recommend it. I do think Sebsongs will also offer prebuilt units at some point in the future, if I am not mistaken.

Ladik also has the Composer N which is one of my favourite modules. I can heartily recommend it. I do think Sebsongs will also offer prebuilt units at some point in the future, if I am not mistaken.
-- ParanormalPatroler
I didn't know it, very interesting, and cheap.

Thanks all, appreciated. The Ladik looks like a winner.

you might also consider the 2hp tm (turing machine) and tune (quantizer) which would be pretty similar in the same hp

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities