Orders opened at 8am my time today. By the time I clicked calculate shipping it was sold out.

Not surprised. The exact same thing happened last year when I bought Data module and Catnip modules. Both sold out in minutes. I was lucky to get them in time.

Same. Also, happened last time too. I got a 3 Sis through the lottery system...that was cool. The shopping carts should be limited to 1 per and also have a timer on them. I'm tired of fighting with cart systems and I'm pretty sure the wizzes out there have automated the whole thing too. Same thing happened at Control Mod and Control Voltage when they got stock. Sold out within 30 seconds and it didn't matter if you had it in your cart.

In any case, I am at a point in my modular journey with tons of gear so saturated to focus now on recording and remastering tracks in my studio. I am glad to have WMD, Mutable Instruments and Hexinverter Mutant Drum modules since these three firms have closed up shop which is sad news but love their modules.

Yup, happened again just now too...can't get a /W for nothin...

I jumped on it and rushed through, so got Friends and /W.

Whew.

Friends and /W arrived tonight. Have not touched /W yet, but Friends is already a freakin Monster. Well worth the wait. Their stuff is insane quality too. I can't wait to get Three Sisters, and Mangrove. I want to get a Monome Teletype to take advantage of the I2C bus behind the panel. Disting Ex has I2C. but I'm not sure how they may interact. I need some I2C cables.