Just ordered one of these to replace my good old uO_c. Have not got the module yet, but can't really find any algorithm that works, or almost works like the Quantermain in uO_c. Basically i want to feed some what generative, quantized pitch cv into to an OSC 1v/oct in. I'm staring to think that i have made a mistake here, but who knows. Of course this is not the only reason why i bought it, but one major.

This is a perfect description of what i want it to do: https://modwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3817125#p3817125

I cant find anything about it in the manual tho.

I bought the EX for the same reason and could not be happier. It took me a minute to figure things out, but you want to be looking at the manual for the Disting mk4. There are several quantizers available. I believe H3 is the one I stuck with before getting addicted to the Chord Engine. Keep in mind, the EX allows you to run two mk4 algorithms at the same time or one of the EX specific “single” algorithms. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the explanation. Seems i missunderstood the concept a bit. It will probably make more sense when i actually get the unit, on monday :D