Another variation on the design for a Tiptop Audio Happy Ending rack kit that will sit atop a Behringer 2600 in a 19" rack frame (See my Happy Ending Rack Master and Happy Ending Rack Alternate 2 builds). Sequencing will be provided by 1 (ultimately perhaps 2) Korg SQ-1 sequencer(s).

I finally got my first module, the A-102 VCF. I'm super happy with it. I realize that over time this set up is likely to change, however I would appreciate feedback on the following:

To power all these modules, I'll need to add a ribbon to my tiptop unit, which it seems I can do with no problem. I have added in 3 1hp blank panels mainly for heat management based on feedback I've received here and what was mentioned in the tiptop manual. Bearing in mind that this is in a completely open back rack, would folks think this is sufficient for heat management?

Secondly, I think I am understanding how power is summarized and displayed, and I think I'm good to go with the included tiptop audio power supply for all of these modules. I'd appreciate feedback on this as well, just to be sure.

Even this rack is probably going to take me 2 years to build but I kind of want to settle on a plan.

Thanks in advance for looking.

Some videos of my tiny playground here:

Cheers,

Monodux