Heello, a few things that are a bit rough sometimes. For context I am a paid user and have been on the site for a few years, also work as a UI Eng

• Why would I ever need keybindings to flip or duplicate, or do anything on this site really. All it does it that randomly when I search for a module below, in case I lose focus of the search bar (which happens accidentally all the time), that it just hoses my whole rack - flipping things, duplicating things... deleting things - until I realize what I am doing. What was that cool module? We will never know, because no undo or history :)

• On mobile it doesn't seem to load a unique experience, so when trying to scroll thru your rack (not locked by default in mobile), again your rack is just hosed because it's dragging things around randomly and resorting, etc.

• Messages UI seems kinda clunky and I'm often struggling to find the specific message that actually contains the tracking # I'm looking for etc, maybe because the previous replies are contained in nested quote trees, if captured in the threads further replies at all.

Feature request stories:
- As a user I want to be able to transfer a module from one of my racks to another without needing to navigate away from my current view.
- As a user I want to be able to export a csv from the data sheet page, or hide specific columns in that view.

Probably known bug:
- Re-arranging indicators are unreliable and often end w/ modules being resorted even when it looks like they will settle in without conflict.

I realize you guys have actually recently implemented a bunch of things I was going to add here! I want to close with saying I love ModularGrid. The deeper and more familiar I become with the site, the more genius and awesome I realize it is. It's well thought out and it really enables the community to be consumer gluttons to the max. Obviously people here care, so I don't feel like I am wasting time by writing this, and hope folks know I come from a place of utter Kumbayance. If I can help clarify anything then plz let me know but my TLDR is:

Please remove keybindings
Please detect mobile and enable lock by default for mobile
Please enable transferring of a module between cases

tyty

Thanks for reporting all this. I read it all and want to fix everything but everything is going slower than I wished.

As a user I want to be able to export a csv from the data sheet page, or hide specific columns in that view.

Not CSV but on the My Modular page you can get a XML page of your rack with all the modules. Just add .xml to the URL. (Unicorn feature)
I see it would make more sense with CSV and the data sheet page, that might come.

Please remove keybindings

this is already possible with the Keyboard Shortcuts switch in rack view?

Please detect mobile and enable lock by default for mobile

Good call

Please enable transferring of a module between cases

There is a workaround but (cough) keyboard shortcuts must be enabled for this. You can copy/paste modules between browser windows with the c and v shortcuts.

Thanks for supporting!

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net