Hey ! hope you are well ! taking some time to discover this forum, even if i'm registered from some time now !

here's one of my latest "patch" !

--> leave a comment under the video if you like !

have a nice week-end 😊

That's awesome! Well done! :)

β€œYou must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

You catch the era's vibe perfectly.! Well done.

That's awesome! Well done! :)
-- Jukeshoe

ha ha ! thank you ! 😊

You catch the era's vibe perfectly.! Well done.
-- FredFoxtrott

thank you very much ! glad you like it ! 😊

Percussion and Bass sections are awesome.
Great!

It's always crazy for me to hear such full sets and arrangements on modular, as I first connect modular with techno and experimental music.

Super nice track! And the dancing Data display is always great to look at.

Great!
-- ferranadsr

Thanks ! i tried to keep things simple, and work with the mix, as we certainly do in the 80's 😊

It's always crazy for me to hear such full sets and arrangements on modular, as I first connect modular with techno and experimental music.

Super nice track! And the dancing Data display is always great to look at.
-- zuggamasta

ha ha ! yes seeing things on DATA is great ! it also helps when shaping the sounds ! here the arrangement is mainly a "sequencer" approach ! Eloquencer really helps 😊

keep dancing on this one ! 😊

Great!
-- ferranadsr

Thanks ! i tried to keep things simple, and work with the mix, as we certainly do in the 80's 😊
-- luvdattek

You have a new youtube follower.

Great!
-- ferranadsr

-- luvdattek

You have a new youtube follower.

-- ferranadsr

COOOOOOOL ! 😊 😊 😊

It's not a modular, it's a time machine :))

Like @zuggamasta my use of the modular is more experimental, but I am amazed by this type of achievement. In a way, our world of cables and modules is not far removed from 80s synthpop. There was a kind of fascination with machines.

So: well done!

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).

It's not a modular, it's a time machine :))

Like @zuggamasta my use of the modular is more experimental, but I am amazed by this type of achievement. In a way, our world of cables and modules is not far removed from 80s synthpop. There was a kind of fascination with machines.

So: well done!
-- Sweelinck

ha ha ! yes ! you are right ! travelling time, to reconnect to old smashing synth groove ! thank you for your comment ! i really appreciate ! πŸ˜„

Any chance of you hitting us in the future with a Vince Clarke-era Depeche Mode jam??? :)

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Any chance of you hitting us in the future with a Vince Clarke-era Depeche Mode jam??? :)

-- Jukeshoe

Why not ! I’m thinking about It more and more seriously because tou are not the only one to ask for it ! Ha ha !

Have to think about the track ! Get the Balance right ? New life ? Everything’s count ? 😊

-- Jukeshoe

Why not ! I’m thinking about It more and more seriously because tou are not the only one to ask for it ! Ha ha !

Have to think about the track ! Get the Balance right ? New life ? Everything’s count ? 😊

-- luvdattek

Great minds think alike! :)

All great song choices...Dreaming of Me or New Life would be my vote(s)!!!!! :)

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Why not ! I’m thinking about It more and more seriously because you are not the only one to ask for it ! Ha ha !
All great song choices...Dreaming of Me or New Life would be my vote(s)!!!!! :)

okay ! will work on that when back from my holidays ! follow me on Youtube πŸ˜„